Branding has become a part of our daily existence. Companies (corporate branding and product branding), public authorities (public branding and country branding) or the cultural sector (cultural branding) all use branding to make their product more visible. It goes without saying that this involves making choices.
Brand or image issues can be caused by restructuring, take-over or merger, new strategy … Before starting the design process, we first analyse the current situation thoroughly. This results in solid advice on which communication strategy to follow but also which design strategy. Sometimes, to implement a new strategy, the design does not need changing.
Lemento uses the following tools for a correct analysis:
- corporate identity audit (touchpoint-analysis)
- image research (actual versus desired image)
- brand architecture analysis (monolithic/endorsed/branded)
- competitor analysis and positioning analysis
- corporate identity workshop - brandwatching
- customer satisfaction survey
- corporate culture / personality analysis
For strategic advice on business-to-business, Lemento has joined forces with New York-based corporate identity consultant Tony Spaeth. Tony Spaeth/ Identity is a renowned expert on corporate identity and corporate branding. Since 1990 Tony Spaeth has been consulting many large companies such as Pfizer, Dow Jones and Caterpillar on their corporate identity projects and brand architecture issues.